Being a Guide is serious business with serious advantages.
- Being an About Guide gives you the opportunity to become an online leader of a community of people who share your interests.
- Being a Guide gives you the opportunity to become part of a tightly knit community. We currently have more than 400 Guides from around the world. The About community exists online in the form of regular chats, bulletin boards and newsletters, and offline with regional events where Guides can meet one another and the About staff as well.
- We manage the back end. You won't have to worry about server space or any of the hassles of managing your own site.
- Our Advertising team is dedicated to engaging advertisers who can provide value-added offers that matter to your community.
- You have the Guide Operations Team on hand at all times -- people who can offer guidance and support, answer your questions and cheer you on.
Being an About Guide can be a labor of love and an opportunity to be seen as a leader. About Guides work hard on their sites because they are passionate about their topics and they love to help people.
- Guide compensation is based on page views. Each Guide is assigned a unique page view rate for each thousand page views the site gets each a month. In addition to the page view rate, there are also incentives for growing traffic.
- No matter what their page view rate is, Guides get paid a minimum of $725 for their first full-month on the network and are guaranteed at least $725 as long as they increase page views each month.